Juicers Buying Guide – The best juicer machines in 2018
If you’re a fan of raw fruit and vegetables, a juicer machine or juice maker can come in pretty handy: it allows you to make a fresh juice that will knock the socks off of anyone who drinks it. Plus, you’ll get your daily intake of vitamins in a glass, in a matter of minutes.
Weight loss and juicing have become part of the health-conscious community. Healthy fresh juices is beneficial for you to keep your immune system healthy and working to its optimal performance. So with this upcoming trend of juicing for weight loss why not buy your own juice maker. Since the early 2000 juicers have become increasingly popular and more people are getting their hands on these wonderful devices, that is sure to improve your way of life.
On our website, we review and offer you the best juice makers and juicer blender’s you can find in the market both online and retail stores.
Deciding what juicer to get is a difficult task and for that, we have made it much easier for you to choose a juicer machine that is great for you and your family.
However, if you didn’t own a juicer until now, you might be clueless regarding what makes a good one. Don’t worry, though, we’ve got you covered: before we review 5 of the best juicers you can find on the market, we will tackle some of the reasons why you should consider such a product.
Why You Need a Juicer Machine
A juicer machine is indispensable to any kitchen; since it offers an array of unmatched perks that no-one can do without. Let’s take a look at some of these advantages, so that you can make an informed decision:
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle: When you work 8 hours a day and you’re stressed out of your mind, the last thing you care about is whether or not you’ve taken enough vitamins. Simply juice a few fresh fruit and veggies and you’re all set.
- Saves you money: Fresh juice is extremely expensive and you just can’t be 100% sure it’s all-natural. By buying a juicer machine, you hit two birds with one stone: you economize and get juice that’s completely devoid of chemicals.
- Helps you lose weight: The juice, not the juicer, but you get the idea. One of the greatest things about fresh juice is that it might burn some of that excessive fat and get you thinner as quickly as you’d say “juicer”. Plus, it offers you a feeling of satiety, as it overflows with vitamins and nutrients.
- Better digestion: The fiber in vegetables and fruit can upset your gut because it takes longer for the digestive system to digest in. However, considering that the juicer eliminates the pulp, you won’t have any digestive problems anymore.
- You consume a wider variety of vegetables: If you don’t cook vegetables on a regular basis, the odds are you’re not getting all the vitamins your body needs. Still, a juicer makes it so much easier to eat all sorts of vegetables on a weekly basis. Same thing applies to fruit.
- Less cholesterol: Bad cholesterol has to be eliminated from the body, since it’s the culprit in causing a wide range of serious diseases. To that end, the levels of cholesterol in the body are decreased when you consume vegetables on a regular basis.
Check out these cool juicers
Aicok Juicer Juice Extractor BPA Free Premium Food Grade Stainless Steel Dual Speed Setting Juicer Machine, 400W
2 used from $ 55.67
- ✔ Juice Extractor Material: BPA free food grade stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by made micro mesh filter to extract up to 25% more juice and 30% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers. Powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results. Enjoy a healthier, happier lifestyle all round!
- ✔ Fruit and Vegetable Juicer: Dual-speed motor operates at 12,000- 15,000 RPM, lower speed for soft fruits like oranges, apples, grapes, melons and tomatoes, high speed for hard fruits like carrot, celery stalks, beets and ginger.
- ✔ Safety Locking Arm: Juice maker machine will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position. The overload protection system may shut off the juicer due to motor overheating.
- ✔ Easy Clean Juicer: Centrifugal juicer is easy to use, assemble, disassemble and clean，Large-capacity pulp collector(1600ml) and Pulp Container (450ml).
- ✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Guaranteed to refund or send a new one if you are not satisfied with what you buy within 2 year! Customer service ready to serve you within 24h.
Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, Cold Press Juicer Machine, Quiet Motor and Reverse Function, with Juice Jug and Brush to Clean Conveniently, High Nutrient Fruit and Vegetable Juice
2 used from $ 69.71
- ✔ Multi-Purpose - Extract various of vegetables and fruits, such as celery, ginger, wheatgrass, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc. All these functions make the juice extractor a versatile machine that is worth investing in for a modern kitchen.
- ✔ Higher Nutrional Value - As a masticating juicer, the auger spins at 80 RPM that preserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed as opposed to centrifugal juicers. Keep minimal Oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging.
- ✔ Higher Juicer Yield And Drier Pulp - Slow juicer is higher juice yield compared to centrifugal juicers by the auger squeezing and reverse function. You will be surprised with how the juices extracted using these juicer really taste, so delicious, rich, concentrated and flavorful.
- ✔ Convenient and Silent - Easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. Runs quietly - less than 60 decibels. Heavy-duty and stable body that let you enjoying a quiet environment and heathly life when making juice.
- ✔ 3 Years Warranty - Juicer juice extractor using advanced technology, UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultion and customer service.
Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, 3 Strainers for Frozen Desserts, High Nutrient Fruit and Jam, Aicok Quiet Motor Cold Press Juicer
- Slow Masticating Juicer-Slow cold press juice extraction results in the best, fresh juices with minimal oxidation compared with centrifugal juicers and produce a higher yield !
- Multifunctional Slow Juicer- Masticating juicer come with juice strainer, Jam strainer, frozen dish strainer ingredients for baby food, fruits and vegetables including fruit James, making frozen desserts or sorbet in a flash！
- Low Speed With Quiet Motor- Powerful yet energy-efficient 150W motor,80RPM with lower noise compared to centrifugal juicers and retains more vitamin and nutrition.
- Detachable Accessories Dishwasher Safe & BPA-Free Includes juice strainer ,container, juice jug and cleaning brush.Easily disassembling and cleaning in 2mins only!
- Quality Guarantee -High quality comes with overheat protection, Guaranteed to refund or send a new one if you are not satisfied with what you buy within 5 year! Customer service ready to serve you within 24h.
Masticating Juicer, Slow Juicer, Cold Press Juicer with Juice Cup, Pulp Cup and Cleaning Brush, Juicer Machine for High Nutrient Fruit and Vegetable Juice
4 used from $ 83.29
- MULTIPLE APPLICATION - Masticating Juicer Extractor can extract gingers, celery, wheat grass, carrots, apples, oranges and other fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- HIGHER JUICER YIELD AND DRIER PULD - Juicer machine's juice yield is higher than centrifugal juicers by the auger squeezing and reverse function.
- HIGHER NUTRIENT VALUE - The masticating juice extractor works in slow speed 80 rpm /minute that makes fruits or vegetables to keep minimal Oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging. It can better protect vitamins, enzymes, minerals and trace minerals in the juice than centrifugal juicers.
- EASY TO USE & SILENT - Easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze; Work quietly- less than 60 decibels. Heavy-duty and stable body that let you enjoying a quiet environment and heathly life when making juice.
- MULTIPLE CERTIFICATION - juicer juice extractor use superb technology, ETL , CE certification.It has 30 day money back, 12 months warranty and lifetime technical support.
Table of contents
Top 10 Juicers
Even though there are hundreds of juice manufacturers on the market, no one can guarantee their reliability. That’s why we’ve taken the liberty of singling out 10 of the highest-rated juicers you can purchase whenever you please, to ease your search.
We will also review some of the best juicers on the market. In this way, you can analyze their features and choose the product that best addresses your needs and budget. That being said, here are the best 10 juicers of the moment:
How to choose the Best juicer - that meets your needs
Choosing your juicer machine is a fairly easy thing to do once you know what to look for. Unfortunately, not many people do, so they end up with low-quality juicers that break down in a couple of months.
So, here are some of the factors that you shouldn’t overlook in your search to getting the best juicer machine.
Centrifugal juicer vs. masticating juicers (cold press juicer)
If you want a fast juicer, then you should get a centrifugal juicer. Such a machine generates huge torque, which means you can shred through an unbelievable amount of fruit in a few minutes.
On the other side, masticating juicers also known has cold press juicers are considerably slower. Still, the good part is that they preserve minerals and vitamins a lot better than their centrifugal counterparts. Hence, they tend to be on the expensive side.
There’s no common ground as to which of these two types are best. Some people love the masticating ones, while others prefer the centrifugal juicers. It’s all about personal preference, as well as laziness in some cases.
Ideally, you should get a juicer that is a breeze to clean and maintain. You wouldn’t like to spend half an hour each day just to clean it up, wouldn’t you? Here’s a tip: masticating juicers are a lot messier than their centrifugal kindred.
This is because they are more prone to getting jammed. You’d expect the centrifugal ones to cause chaos in the kitchen because they’re faster. But, as you can see, it’s the masticating ones that will give you more headaches and cleaning to do.
Obviously, this depends on how much free space you have in your kitchen. If you have limited counter space, you should get a compact juicer. On the other side, you shouldn’t settle for less than the most gigantic and modern juicer you can find. As you might expect, the bigger the juicer is, the larger the amount of juice you’ll get with be. If you have a large family that’s always asking for fresh juice, you might have no other option but to get a big juicer.
At the end of the day, you should get a juicer that meets your needs.
Contrary to popular opinion, the price doesn’t always reflect the quality of a juicer machine. For instance, an insanely expensive one isn’t necessarily more efficient than a device you’d pay less than $100 for.
Still, do make sure the price quality ratio is on point. Of course, you budget plays an important role in this respect, as well.
Nowadays, there are numerous brands that combine the abilities of both juicers and homogenizers. These are great when you have children and you want to paste fruit, so they can eat them easily.
And the best part is that they aren’t more expensive than juicers, so you’re all set. Plus, you can make a whole lot other things with a homogenizer.
There are juicers with wide feed mouths and juicers with narrow ones. If you don’t want to spend time chopping up the greens and fruit, you should opt for a wide-feed juicer. This way, you’ll be able to fit the whole ingredients in there.
Top 5 Juicers Reviewed
Omega’s juicer is, without a doubt, one of the best you can find at the moment. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that the 1.500+ pleased customers demonstrate that. The J8004 belongs to the category of masticating juicers but it gets the job done as quickly as a centrifugal one, which is definitely a bonus.
Furthermore, its torque is 80RPM. While that is a bit slow, this ensures that the pulp of the fruit and the veggies will be crushed properly. If you hate having to scoop the pulp out of, you’ll be happy to discover this ejects it automatically.
Apart from fruit and vegetables, the J8004 can also mince, grind and whip a variety of ingredients. While most juicers eject the pulp before it’s been completely squeezed, the J8004 removes it when it’s dry, thanks to the fact that it juices the pulp twice.
Another notable advantage of this is its ability to juice wheatgrass, spinach and other greens that are difficult or impossible for other juicers to juice.
If you’re looking for a juicer that can take on whole fruit and vegetable and tear through them like they are marshmallows, the Hamilton 67601 is the way to go.
Without a doubt, the best thing about this product is its ability to juice everything ranging from fruit, veggies and leafy greens that would decidedly jam other juicers. For some reason or another – but probably because it’s a rather new model – the 67601 is relatively unknown.
Of course, this doesn’t make it any less impressive. As we pointed before, centrifugal juicers don’t preserve as many nutrients since they masticate the pulp too fast, so the juicing might be superficial.
Nevertheless, this isn’t the case with this particular model. As a matter of fact, it provides 24% more juice than other similar devices. This is an outstanding performance, considering that the 67601 is so affordable.
We highly recommend this to anyone that’s shopping on a limited budget. It’s difficult to get a better juicer at this price tag.
This Breville is amongst the most powerful centrifugal juicers on the market at the moment. With a torque of 14,000 RPM, you can be sure this baby will rip through everything you put in it.
It’s easy to use, easy to clean and easy to assemble, so you won’t have to read a huge tome of instructions to make it work. Some people may find the design a little insipid, but that doesn’t chip its functionality in any way.
Evidently, its main selling point is its power. Most centrifugal juicers work only if you add the fruit/vegetables with the pusher. Nevertheless, this powerful beast renders that accessory useless, because the rotational speed simply absorbs everything into the blade.
Doesn’t it jump from the table? Nope, you needn’t worry about this, since you can secure it in place with the magnets on the bottom.
Is this one of the best juicer machine you’ve ever seen or what?
The G5-PG710 lives to its namesake of “Champion”. Even though it looks awfully fragile, it’s more durable than you’d even imagine. How do we know that? Positive customer reviews testify that, as somebody actually owned a Champion juicer for more than 2 decades.
We’ve talked about 2-in-1 juicers in the beginning of this article. This is one of those.
You can use it to homogenize your fruit and vegetables, as well as make your own peanut butter that you’re sure it’s peanut butter and not 10% peanuts and 90% sugar.
All things considered, this is truly a heavy duty juicer. There are masticating juicers a lot less efficient than the Champion juicer. It’s a bit pricey, that’s for sure, but it’s worth every dime. If it won’t last you 2 decades, it will still work in 10 years with proper maintenance.
A highly recommended juicer that surely returns unprecedented quality for the money.
Breville is gradually picking more ground in favor of other brands because it’s responsible for creating some of the most affordable and efficient juicers. This centrifugal one is as fast as it can get, due to the 850-watt motor.
It also has a spacious feed chute, so you needn’t worry about chopping up the vegetables beforehand. Unlike other juicers, this is equipped with a stainless steel knife. On one hand, this ensures its durability.
On the other hand, it guarantees that whatever you put in that chute, it will be torn to pieces in a matter of seconds. On that note, if you’re not a fan of masticating juicers, then you should really consider getting this.
It’s a lot more affordable than the vast majority of juicers. What is more, its performance is outstanding. Another nice feature is that it comes with a 1L jug for the juice and a dual speed control.
There are much larger Breville models, but if you don’t have too much space in your kitchen, this is the recommended size you should get in.
Juicers are a great way of ensuring that your body gets all the vitamins and nutrients for optimal functioning.
Truthfully, even a glass of fresh juice a day can do wonders. Having a nutritious juice on a regular basis will empower your immune system. Concurrently, you’ll have more energy and in the long run, and you’ll feel a lot healthier than you used to.
On a last note, we are optimistic that this buying guide, albeit short, will help you make the right purchase for your specifications. We’ve also given you a few options to choose from. If, for some reason, you can’t find your dream juicer on our top, you can easily research for it all over the Internet. You’ll certainly find it sooner or later. Juice on!